12 Day Bone Broth Cleanse
With the TrueBrodo power soup cure you will retrieve your natural power. Your intestine will celebrate with you :)
24x 380ml (12x chicken & 12x beef)
The TrueBrodo cure for natural strength
Our bone broth cure will help you strengthen intestinal health and restore your sense of well-being. With delicious and easy-to-prepare meals, you'll improve your eating habits in no time and with pleasure.
For the regimen, you'll need 2 glasses of bone broth per day plus whole foods as needed. That means protein collagen from the highly concentrated TrueBrodo Bone Broth, good saturated fats (olive oil, coconut oil, and ghee), organic vegetables, and organic meats as needed. Avoid convenience foods, dairy, grains and sugar. Bone broth is naturally anti-inflammatory and improves digestion - give your gut a "reset".
Reasons why TrueBrodo bone brith is good for you.
- Protects the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, reduces inflammation, supports healing and maintains the barrier function of the intestine.
- Promotes repair of connective tissue, cartilage, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones.
- Supports the growth and structure of the skin, hair and nails.
- Promotes sleep.
- Promotes the production of glutathione, our organism's most important antioxidant.
- BioSuisse buds certified
- Is gluten free and lactose free
- Contains no artificial additives and colors
- Without allergens
- Simmered in our own production kitchen for 24 hours ?
- High collagen content (10.11g per jar)
Water, beef bones*Switzerland , onions*, carrots*, leeks*, apple cider vinegar*, salt , black pepper*, fennel seeds*, cloves*, bay leaf*.
*From organic production.
Nutritional values per 100ml:
Calorific value: 17kcal (82 KJ).
Fat: < 0.20g
of which saturated fatty acids: < 0.20g
Carbohydrates: < 0.10g
of which sugar < 0.10g
Protein (egg white): 4.90g
Water, chicken carcasses* /bones* /feet*, onions*, carrots*, ginger*, apple cider vinegar*, black pepper*, fennel seeds*, cloves*, bay leaf*. *Organically produced.
Produced in Switzerland.
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Calorific value: 15kcal (62 KJ).
Fat: < 0.20g
thereof saturated fatty acids: < 0.20g
of which sugar: < 0.29g
Protein (egg white): 3.40g
Also known as chicken stock or chicken bone bouillon.